The cream of Queensland’s dairy industry gather annually at the Royal Queensland Show for one of the largest showings of Dairy Cattle in Australia. Breeds including Ayrshire, Guernsey, Illawarra, Jersey, Holstein and Brown Swiss compete on the quality of their milk.
A highlight of the Dairy Cattle Competition is the Supreme Champion Dairy Cow of Show where over 400 head are displayed and judged.
BEFORE YOU ENTER
Please ensure that you have read the Dairy Cattle Schedule before you submit your entries. To complete your application online, you must supply your credit card details. MasterCard or Visa. Unfortunately we do not accept American Express and Diners Cards.
- Entries open:
Monday 30 April 2018
- Applications to enter close:
Friday 22 June 2018 at 5pm
- Arrival and Departure of Animals:
See schedule for more information
August 2018 (dates TBC)
Thank you to our sponsors who contribute towards the Dairy Cattle competition.
Enter Online Click Here
DOWNLOADS - coming soon
- Entry Form
- Wild Card Entry Form
- Accommodation and Stabling Request Form
- Substitution Entry Form
- Ekka Produce Store Price List
- 2018 Ekka Vehicle Access Request Form
- Property Biosecurity Plan for 2018 Royal Queensland Show
- RNA National Cattle Health Declaration Form
- Livestock Exhibitor Parking Form
- Livestock Vehicle Parking Instructions - Andrews Airport, Nudgee
- Book your Livestock Vehicle Parking Online
For specific competition related enquiries please contact: