DO THE DAGWOOD DOG DARE
It’ll be man versus food when competitors face off in Ekka’s Keppel Dagwood Dog Eating Competition.
These competitors will be hungry for a win, as they compete across two classes - Open Amateur and Professional.
They will race against the clock and each other in a bid to be the first to eat 20 full size Dagwood Dogs in under 10 minutes.
This event is sanctioned by Competitive Eating Australia.
- 1st Place - Jwebby Can Eat (20 Dagwood Dogs in 4 minutes 15seconds - NEW RECORD)
- 2nd Place - Sven “2 Krayzee Eats” Pelman – 16 Dagwood Dogs in 10 minutes
- 3rd Place - Mick “The Machine” Stonier – 13 Dagwood Dogs in 10 minutes
Open Amateur Division
3 way tie - 5 Dagwood Dogs in 10 minutes
EAT OFF - First to finish 1 Dagwood Dog
- 1st Place - Adam “The Amateur” Parkin
- 2nd & 3rd Place Tie - Brad “The Bull” Ferdinands and Woofy “Woof it Down” Wallace