It will be all about the hat, not just the horse at Ekka at the Fashions on the Field Competition presented by Sirromet.
Fashion-forward ladies and gentlemen will once again strut their stuff in their most stylish formal spring season racewear at the glamorous event.
This popular glamorous event will run in conjunction with the Ekka’s annual Thoroughbred Day, which showcases the beauty and versatility of thoroughbred horses. Similar to the competitions held at race days around the country, fashionable men and women will be put through their paces by a panel of prestigious circuit judges.
- Best Dressed Lady (18-40 years)
- Best Dressed Lady (40+ years)
- Best Dressed Gentleman
- Best Headwear (unisex)
- Best Dressed Junior (15-17 years)
- Best Dressed Lady Strapper
- Best Dressed Gentleman Strapper
- Best Dressed Steward (unisex)
- Best Dressed Couple
There are some fabulous prizes on offer this year, including the Grand Champion prize:
- One night stay at Sanctuary by Sirromet (valued at up to $350)
- 2 x tickets to The Champions Courtyard function (including food and beverage) on Country Music Raceday on 11 September - thanks to Brisbane Racing Club