Fashions on the Field presented by Moët & Chandon
It will be all about the hat, not just the horse at the Royal Queensland Show (Ekka) at the Fashions on the Field Competition presented by Moët & Chandon.
Fashion forward ladies and gentlemen will once again strut their stuff in their most stylish formal spring season racewear at the glamorous event.
This popular glamorous event will run in conjunction with the Ekka’s annual Thoroughbred Day on Monday, August 12, which showcases the beauty and versatility of thoroughbred horses. Similar to the competitions held at race days around the country, fashionable men and women will be put through their paces by a panel of prestigious circuit judges.
- Best Dressed Lady (18-40 years)
- Best Dressed Lady (40+ years)
- Best Dressed Gentleman
- Best Headwear (unisex)
- Best Dressed Junior (15-17 years)
- Best Dressed Lady Strapper
- Best Dressed Gentleman Strapper
- Best Dressed Steward (unisex)