Fresh air and fine food
This exciting cuisine hub will be filled to the brim with flavours from all over the globe! Sit down, relax and enjoy the fresh flavours of Ekka at Gourmet Plaza. With a range of delicious and exotic delights on offer, this foodie mecca allows guests to eat like a king and enjoy restaurant quality meals at affordable prices.
Favourites from 2017
- Royal Queensland Food and Wine Show (RQFWS) Tastings - making a return for its second year, RQFWS Tastings offers tasting plates of award-winning beef, lamb and sausages for just $5. For those who can’t get enough, Super Butcher will be on hand this year selling the award-winning meats from the RQFWS Branded Beef and Lamb Competition and RNA’s Paddock to Palate Competition. Ekka guests can purchase the restaurant quality meats from Queensland’s best producers to take home to their families
- Eat Fresh Mexican - their delicious burrito bowls were a hit with foodies last year and are sure to be popular again this year. They’ll also be serving the Mexican classics like tacos and nachos
- Let’s Do Yum Cha - for delicious dumplings and sensational spring rolls, Ekka guests can’t go past Let’s Do Yum Cha - and it sure is yum!
- Big Tony’s Italian Street Food - for hearty Italian favourites like pizza and pasta, big Tony will have foodies sorted
- Spanthai – from chicken pad thai to beef curry, SpanThai serves up delicious Spanish and Thai inspired dishes
- King of the Wings - Serving up American style chicken wings in five unique flavours, these flavoursome and crispy wings are a must try for wing lovers!