Alpaca & Alpaca Fleece
This competition showcases all kinds of classes and different breeds of Alpacas and fleeces.
The alpaca exhibits are shown across five colour classes, with colour variations assessed at the Judge's discretion. These classes are:
- White - a pristine bright white fleece
- Light Fawn - cream or 'off white fleeces
- Roan - fawn, brown or black alpaca with white fibres throughout the fleece
- Grey - predominantly grey alpacas
- Fancy - alpacas with an unusual or striking distribution of colour e.g. different coloured saddle markings