Standard ticket prices
|Little Ekka Pass||$0.00|
|Adult and Child Pass||$45.00|
- Adult Pass available to those aged 15 years of and over at time of entry. Valid for one single entry.
- Child Pass available to children aged 5 years of age to 14 years of age inclusive at time of entry. Valid for one single entry.
- Little Ekka Pass available to children 4 years and under. Valid for one single entry.
- Concession Pass available to those with accepted concession cards (includes full-time students, seniors and other concessions). You must present an accepted concession card on entry to the Show. Valid for one single entry.
- Family Pass includes 2 x Adult Passes and 2 x Child Passes. Adults and children must enter gate at the same time in order to use this Family Pass. Children must be aged 5 years of age to 14 years of age inclusive at time of entry. Valid for one single entry.
- Adult & Child Pass includes 1 x Adult Pass and 1 x Child Pass. Adult and Child must enter gates at the same time in order to use this Adult & Child Pass. Child must be aged 5 years of age to 14 years of age inclusive at time of entry. Valid for one single entry.
- Twilight Pass available to those aged 5 years of age and over at time of entry. Entry valid after 6pm on day of entry. Valid for one single entry.
- Ten Day Pass available to those aged 5 years of age and over at time of entry. Valid for one single entry per day during show period. Only available online until 11:59pm 8th August 2019. Pass not transferable. Photo ID may be required.
Please see the full terms and conditions here
Super Saver Days
Attend one of our super saver days and receive a further 10% off ticket prices plus receive other great offers once inside the grounds.
Super Ride Tuesday – 2 for 1 rides on Tuesday 13 August plus increased children’s entertainment including a Dora the Explorer live stage show.
Super Seniors Day – increased senior’s entertainment including performances by Normie Rowe and Jackie Love.
Super Food Sunday - 2 for 1 food items at participating outlets on Sunday 18 August
Groups of 20+ and Schools
Groups of 20 or more can receive a discount of 20% of standard prices. Group Bookers can download the booking form here.
Schools receive one free teacher per five students booked plus flexible payment terms and access to guided tours and itineraries. For more information and to book, download the Excursion Planner here
|Group Adult Pass||$28.00|
|Group Child Pass||$16.00|
|Group Concession Pass||$20.00|
|Little Ekka Pass||$0.00|
|Group Family Pass||$64.00|
|Group Adult and Child Pass||$36.00|
|Group Twilight Pass||$16.00|
|Group Senior Pass ( access on Seniors Day only)||$15.00|
|School Teacher (one free per five students)||$20.00|
Teachers – download our 2019 Education Program here to see information about curriculum alignment, our incursion program and Rural Discovery Day.
International Group Ticketing
The Royal Queensland Show (Ekka) has an agreement with Fashion Tour Pty Ltd as the exclusive Chinese Ticketing Agent for 2019. For more information, please call 3012 7373
Purchasing your tickets safely
Ekka.com.au is the official ticketing website for Ekka. Selected tickets and packages are sold through authorised resellers only (RACQ, Woolworths, Ticketek and Fashion Tour). Any tickets purchased through unauthorised sales channels may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission. Unauthorised sales channels include Viagogo, eBay and Gumtree.
The Royal Queensland Steakhouse & Bar
The Royal Queensland Steakhouse & Bar presented by AussieBeef.com.au is the only restaurant of its kind, where you can try the nation’s finest steak, lamb, wines and cheeses all at the one location.
The stars of the menu are the award-winning produce, sourced directly from the RNA's prestigious Royal Queensland Food and Wine Show (RQFWS) competition.
You can try mouth-watering gold medal-winning beef and lamb, matched perfectly with award-winning wines and cheeses.
Reservations taken for groups of 10 or more only. To book a table email firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience Ekka like a VIP
Overlooking the iconic Main Arena, the suite features a spacious indoor area with uninterrupted 180 degree views across the Main Arena, with exclusive access to the adjoining private outdoor area. Catering for groups from 50 to 100 guests, you can either enjoy a day session (11am - 3pm) to experience the iconic Grand Parade, Official Opening, daytime entertainment acts and animal judging or a night session (5pm - 9pm) to be wowed by the world-class night show EkkaNITES featuring spectacular fireworks. Four hour packages, inclusive of food and beverages, start from $130pp.
Join the Ekka Family
Sign up to receive ticket discounts here