- ATM facilities are located around the Showgrounds
- EFTPOS facilities are available at all ticket entry gates
- Toilets are located in most buildings around the Showgrounds
- Drinking tap water is located at several sites around the Showgrounds
Locker facilities are primarily located under the John MacDonald stand, but can also be found at several other locations around the Showgrounds
|All-Day Lockers (under John MacDonald Stand)|
Standard: $10 + $2 refundable key deposit = $12 total
Jumbo: $18 + $2 refundable key deposit = $20 total
|Self-service Lockers (next to Triple M Showbag Pavilion)||$2 per use|
|Bulky Item Storage|
$5 per item plus all day locker hire
|Large carry bag|
$4 or 3 for $10
Scooter, Stroller & Wheelchair Hire
The Ekka is committed to providing ease of access for all visitors.
We are pleased to offer a range of services and amenities for the convenience of access around the grounds
- Restrooms with disabled access around the grounds, including additional disabled porta-loos
- Ramps providing easy access between roads and footpaths, plus paved footpaths at The Old Museum
- Dedicated drop off / pick up zones with disability access for cars and taxis on Costin Street
- Two dedicated Main Arena viewing areas for wheelchair patrons
- Parking with disability access in King Street
- Scooter, stroller and wheelchair hire which is located under the John MacDonald Stand
|When||Hire times are strictly 9.00am to 5.00pm.|
|Where||With Day Locker Hire, underneath the John MacDonald stand|
Refundable only on return of item under terms of signed hire agreement.
Single Stroller - $25 per day
Double Stroller - $35 per day
Wheelchair – (130kg & 200kg Capacity) – $40 per day
Mobility Scooter – (158kg or $220 capacity ) – $50 / 4 hours (9am-1pm or 1:30pm to 5:30pm)
$100 full day (9am - 5:30pm)
0423 168 955
|Emergency||In case of a medical emergency, St John's Ambulance will supply a wheelchair|
The RNA will provide Wi-Fi to keep Ekka guests connected during their visit to the show.
Exact locations to be advised.
Mobile phone charging
A secure mobile phone charging station can be found near the locker facilities under the John MacDonald Stand.
Three Information Booths will be conveniently located:
- Outside The Courier-Mail Showbag Pavilion
- Outside the Norco Shed
- Outside the Woolworths Fresh Food Pavilion on Gregory Terrace
There are four parents rooms located around the grounds for those with babies and young children. The larger parents room under the Ernest Baynes Stand features a microwave to heat up milk, a sink, breastfeeding facilities and nappy change facilities.
Keep Kids Safe Program
The Keep Kids Safe Program, formerly known as Lost Children, will be located at the Gregory Terrace Police Station.
Collect a FREE wristband from the Ekka Police Station marquee on Gregory Terrace. Police will write down your contact details on the band so if you and your child become separated we will be able to reunite you ASAP.
Click here for more information.
Lost and Found
Lost and found is located at Customer Relations on the lower level of the Royal International Convention Centre.
There are three first aid locations that operate between 8am and 11pm daily:
- Under the John MacDonald stand
- Near the Black Hawk Cat Precinct on Gregory Terrace
- Near the Mi-Feed Pavilion
The Ekka is smoke-free
Designated smoking areas will not be available within the Showgrounds precinct, but there will be two designated smoking areas located outside the Showgrounds.