- ATM facilities are located around the Showgrounds
- EFTPOS facilities are available at all ticket entry gates
- Toilets are located in most buildings around the Showgrounds
- Locker facilities are primarily located under the John MacDonald stand, but can also be found at several other locations around the Showgrounds
- Drinking tap water is located at several sites around the Showgrounds
The RNA will provide Wi-Fi to keep Ekka guests connected during their visit to the show.
Guests can access the Wi-Fi at three key locations around grounds - in both the upper and lower Royal International Convention Centre and on The Plaza.
Mobile phone charging
A secure mobile phone charging station can be found near the locker facilities under the John MacDonald Stand.
Three information booths will be conveniently located:
- Outside Gourmet Plaza
- Outside Woolworths Fresh Food Pavilion
- Next to the Showbag Pavilion in Sideshow Alley
There are six parents rooms located around the grounds for those with babies and young children. The larger parents room under the Ernest Baynes Stand features a microwave to heat up milk, a sink, breastfeeding facilities and nappy change facilities.
Keep Kids Safe Program
The Keep Kids Safe Program, formerly known as Lost Children, will be located at the Gregory Terrace Police Station.
Collect a FREE wrist band from the Ekka Police Station marquee on Gregory Terrace. Police will write down your contact details on the band so if you and your child become separated we will be able to reunite you ASAP.
Click here for more information.
Lost and Found
Lost and found is located at Customer Relations on the lower level of the Royal International Convention Centre.
There are three first aid locations which operate between 8am and 11pm daily:
- Under the John MacDonald stand
- Gregory Terrace
- Sideshow Alley
The Ekka is smoke free
Designated smoking areas will not be available within the Showgrounds precinct, but there will be five designated smoking areas located outside the Showgrounds.