The Ekka is committed to providing ease of access for all visitors.
We are pleased to offer a range of services and amenities for the convenience of access around the grounds
- Restrooms with disabled access around the grounds, including additional disabled porta-loos
- Ramps providing easy access between roads and footpaths, plus paved footpaths at The Old Museum
- Dedicated drop off / pick up zones with disability access for cars and taxis on Costin Street
- Two dedicated Main Arena viewing areas for wheelchair patrons
- Parking with disability access in King Street
- Scooter, stroller and wheelchair hire which is located under the John MacDonald Stand.
Pre-booking of all items is recommended. Please note the below rates are from 2018 and subject to change.
|When||Hire times are strictly 9.00am to 5.00pm.|
|Where||With Day Locker Hire, underneath the John MacDonald stand|
Refundable only on return of item under terms of signed hire agreement.
Stroller - $20 per day
Mobility Scooter – (158kg Capacity) – $50 / 4 hours (9am-1pm or 1:30pm to 5:30pm)
$100 full day (9am - 5:30pm)
0423 168 955
|Emergency||In case of medical emergency, St John's Ambulance will supply a wheelchair|