Terms & Conditions for Online Show Ticket Sales
The Pass/ Pack is issued by The Royal National Agricultural and Industrial Association of Queensland ABN 41 417 513 726 (RNA).
The Pass/ Pack is sold on the condition that the holder is bound by these terms and conditions. By purchasing the Pass/ Package you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as well as any other conditions specified by RNA on its website.
- The Pass/ Pack is issued for use at the 2016 Royal Queensland Show (Ekka) from Friday 5 to Sunday 14 August 2016.
- A Pass/ Pack allows single (1) entry for that Pass type only.
- A Two Day Pass is valid for two (2) entries on two different days, one (1) entry per day during Show. Entry dates are not required to be consecutive. Two Day Pass is only available for sale until midnight 00:00 AEST 5 August 2016.
- A Return Visit Pass is available for another day entry within the Show period. Return Visit Pass is only available for sale at Information Booths within the Ekka precinct.
- The RNA is not liable to give a refund or exchange the Pass for cancellation of any reason.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- The RNA reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, displays, exhibitions and attractions and/or vary advertised programs, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The RNA reserves the right to prohibit the use of cameras, audio and video recorders.
Value Packs, Add-ons and Ride Cards
- Burger and Drink Voucher as the inclusion of a Value Pack will be emailed to the nominated email address together with the entry ticket(s).
- Burgers and drinks are to be redeemed at appointed food outlets stated on the Burger and Drink Voucher.
- Ride Cards are to be collected at the Information Booth within Ekka precinct, upon presentation of the Rider Family Value Pack Ticket, Ultimate Family Value Pack Ticket or Ride Card Voucher.
- All adults and children must enter the gate at the same time in order to use the Value Pack.
- Ride Cards are only available for sale until midnight 00:00 AEST 5 August 2016.
- The RNA reserves the right to inspect all bags and containers being brought into the Brisbane Showgrounds and refuse entry to any person carrying any item that in the RNA's absolute discretion is dangerous or prohibited.
- The RNA reserves the right to refuse entry to any person whose Pass is damaged, has been defaced in any way, does not have a fully visible barcode or was not obtained through a ticket seller authorised by the RNA. List of authorised ticket seller can be found on this page. Only printed passes are valid for entry. Only Passes with a valid barcode are valid for entry. Fraudulent use will be referred to police.
- The RNA reserves the right to require the presentation of ID or proof of age on a Concession, Child or Little Ekka Pass. List of accepted concession cards is available for viewing on www.ekka.com.au.
- Persons entering the Brisbane Showgrounds do so at their own risk. The RNA accepts no liability for any injury, loss or damage to any person or thing.
- Persons entering the Brisbane Showgrounds waive all rights in relation to any photograph, image or likeness of them produced whilst attending the Royal Queensland Show (Ekka). The RNA retains all rights in all images it produces.
- No alcohol or drugs of any type shall be bought on to the premises.
- Scooters (except mobility scooters), skateboards, bicycles, roller blades or other equipment that may interfere with pedestrian traffic are not permitted.
- The RNA reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the Brisbane Showgrounds for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue line jumping, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with these terms & conditions.
- Pass outs are available for free at Information Booths within the Ekka precinct between 9am - 8pm. Pass outs may only be used for re-entry to the Brisbane Showgrounds on the day of issue only. Only one (1) Pass out is allowed for each ticket holder.
- This Pass/ Pack is not for resale, except via RNA authorised source.
- This Pass/ Pack is not subject to GST.
Ekka Facebook and Ekka VIP eNewsletters Promotions
- The promotion is to be conducted by The Royal National Agricultural and Industrial Association of Queensland (RNA), via www.facebook.com/TheEkka and the Ekka VIP Newsletter.
- Users who have "liked" the Ekka Facebook page and those individuals who have subscribed to become an Ekka VIP via ekka.com au are eligible to enter the competition relevant to each platform. All parties can be eligible and are free to "like" or subscribe to receive the Ekka VIP Newsletter.
- Promotions include and are not limited to ticket and prize packs, giveaways, and VIP experiences.
- The RNA is not responsible for any lost or damaged prizes. The RNA is not responsible for any incorrect or indecipherable contact details or mailing addresses.
- Any entries made after the stated closing date and time will not be accepted as competition entries.
- Prizes are non-transferable and prizes cannot be resold.
- One winner will be drawn at random at the Brisbane Showgrounds, 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills at the stated day and time.
Authorised Ekka 2016 Tickets Seller